Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: I've considered

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My garage is full...I plan to have a sale as soon as I get over to My Mom's and help her clean out the stuff she wants to get rid of.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll be going with another load this weekend..I'm on to these people now...gonna jack up the price a buck or two so I can bargain down LOL

  3. #13
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hahah I just finished pricing stuff..anything I want a dollar for i put l.15..so I can say " I'll let you have it for a dollar..I did that on all my stuff..heheheh we'll see if it works

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mummy should have put $2....just sayin, been working the streets for a while...OK OK Neighborhoods...still double the price and go from there cause I have seen your stuff and HELL the are getting a bargain to begin with!!!

    PS..I could use some rugs, curtains and OH GOD new dishes cause the ones we have are U G L YYYYYYYY

    WHOOPS I was just being too picky [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm kinda needing some curtains and fitted full sheets *counting out my change* [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just cleaned out Bills work room and the shed..OMG I made three runs to the dump..but everything is nice and shiney now...I am pooped

  7. #17
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WAY TO GO MUM!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •